1. Information We Collect
- Our service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you and the company you represent, such as your full name and the name of the company, phone number, email address, or similar, when you apply for our services, including applying for funding, advisory services or to become a member of our investor circle.
- Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access our Sites. For example, when you access our Sites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your operating system, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Clients: An individual who is a current or former SB client who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to email@example.com. An individual who is a client of a current or former SB client who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the respective client first and then, if no response is obtained or such response is not satisfactory, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide our services. SB will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the SB Service, by getting and staying in touch with our clients, send you marketing communications and respond to your questions and concerns. We may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by cancelling your account.
3. How We Share Your Information
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain SB Services and those of our partners. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: SB will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to protect the security or integrity of our services; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SB, our users or others.
- What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as client names and email addresses may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting: We may partner with third parties to display advertising on our Sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Site in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools (to learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). If you access the SB Sites on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
- Testimonials: We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
4. Storage and Processing
Your information collected through the SB Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Switzerland, Europe, or any other country in which SB or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. SB may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
5. How We Protect Your Information
SB is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to SB or guarantee that your information used in our services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Our Choices About Your Information
For current SB clients, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that SB keeps on file by contacting us directly at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
7. Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, SB does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Notification Procedures
9. Links to Other Web Sites